Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Studio - Part 5

Click here to go back to part 1. When I ended, the panels had just gone up over the insulation in my studio. See more construction pictures below!


My 8' tandem four-bulb cold-start light:


My husband and I were finally able to get in there and do some work. First, we tiled the work table and the wall around it (the butterflies I stenciled didn't survive the grouting later). We got the white tiles on clearance at Lowe's for only $0.08 each!



The floor was next (tiles on sale for only $0.57 each at Lowe's):


Then came the paint on the walls, piping in the gas through the wall, the grout around all the tiles, and duct work. We're not so sure about the ducting yet. We still have to test it. After all that, of course, I couldn't wait to start moving stuff over:


Next I moved over the rest of my stuff and got it organized enough for the time being:




Read the conclusion of my studio next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment