Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Moving Sale!!

We're moving!! We're headed out of here! I'm thrilled! My whole family is very excited. We can hardly wait! But there is a down side, and you get to benefit.

I have tons of my handmade lampwork beads that I really don't want to pack up and bring with me. So instead of going through all that work, I decided to put my entire Artfire shop on sale - 25% off! Everything except my tutorials are on sale. Beads, jewelry, kumihimo, you name it! Plus, some of my older items were already marked down 25% off, so they are marked down even more now. Think of the savings!

The sale will continue until shortly before we leave - it's only a few weeks away, so if you want something, now is the time. It will be a while before I will be able to unpack everything that I do bring with me and reopen my shop.

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/teasebeads

No comments:

Post a Comment