Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday Weekly Promo Sales!

I just love Fridays - don't you? It's the last day of the week and the door to a weekend of possibilities. It's the last day of work and the last day of school; a day of excitement. It is usually the first day of the week that I can torch. Plus, we can't forget it is the first day of the Frantz Art Glass weekly sale! All around, Friday is a fabulous day!

In honor of my favorite day of the week, I have decided to do Fabulous Friday Weekly Promo Sales! Every Friday I will pick an item from my shop and put it on sale - 15% off! It will remain on sale until it is sold, or the following Friday, when I will pick a new sale item (whichever comes first).

This Friday's item is a focal tube bead, Shades of Amber:

Buy it on Artfire or Etsy for only $10.20 - 15% off its regular price of $12!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa! You have a very unique way of selling some of your promotional items . Which happens to be on every Friday. Keep the composure and Good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete